TERMS AND CONDITIONS
You must read, agree with and accept all of the terms and conditions contained in the pages below in order to use our services.
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website. You must be at least 18 years of age to use this website. By using this website you warrant and represent that you are at least 18 years of age.
The parties to this Agreement are ("You" or "Customer"), and the owner of website, TGE Services, Inc ("TGE"). Subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement, TGE agrees to provide you all the privileges of a subscription to this site available to a Subscriber as well as the use of free parts of the website. TGE may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
Although not all materials, including but not limited to graphic files, live streams, audio files, video files, text, hyperlinks and interlinks that TGE provides contained at this site, collectively referred to as "materials", contain nudity or scenes of erotic nature, some of them can be considered to be inappropriate to be viewed by minors, therefore they are intended for distribution exclusively to consenting adults who are in locations where such materials do not violate community standards or any applicable local, state or national law or regulation.
You hereby warrant and affirm that it is legal to view all the materials in this website where you are located including those materials which contain nudity and/or scenes of erotic nature.
You hereby acknowledge that the materials presented at this site include visual, audio, and/or textual depictions of nudity and situations of erotic nature and that you are not offended by such materials.
No persons under the age of eighteen (18) years may directly or indirectly view or possess any of the contents of this site or place any orders for any goods or services advertised at or in this site. You hereby further affirm and warrant that you are currently over the age of eighteen years and capable of lawfully entering into this agreement.
Certain services in this website require payment. You, as a customer, can purchase credits which can be used inside the paid area of the website. Payments for credits provided to you at and/or through this site may be made by the following methods:
* credit card or check debit. If you chose to pay using this method, you hereby authorize TGE and/or its authorized agent, to transact such payments on your behalf. Unless you have good reason to believe the credit card (or other approved facility) you use to purchase your subscription is lost or stolen, you agree not to report that credit card (or other approved facility) as lost or stolen. Nor will you dispute any authorized charge by TGE or its authorized agent. You agree and acknowledge that if you fraudulently report the credit card (or other approved facility) used to obtain services or goods from this website as stolen, or if you fraudulent report that an authorized charge by TGE or authorized agent is unauthorized, you shall be liable to this authorized agent and TGE for liquidated damages of $5,000.00. The cardholder can cancel the order and require a refund when the service is not provided at the latest 30 days after the order took place. The liability for liquidated damages specified in this Paragraph shall not limit any other liability you may have for breach(es) of any other terms, conditions, promises and warranties set forth in this Agreement.
* Sofort banking. Sofort banking, the simple and secure payment system, lets you pay using your usual online banking details. SOFORT Banking is one of the safest online payment systems. With SOFORT Uberweisung you use the classic online banking procedure. In particular, the confirmation code (TAN) offers a high degree of protection from misuse, because it can be used only once and then immediately becomes invalid. Entry of your online banking login details such as your PIN and the relevant TAN occurs exclusively in the secure payment form of SOFORT AG and not on the TGE's website. This ensures that the TGE does not gain access to sensitive information (such as PIN and TAN). The transfer of data occurs only via connections secured with up to AES 256 bits. SOFORT AG itself does not store any sensitive information like PIN and TAN, but carries out the transaction solely as a technical service provider. The online banking details like PIN and TAN are never visible to third parties or the employees of SOFORT AG. TUV Saarland regularly tests and certifies the Sofort procedures.
* We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service for any reason, without notice at any time.
* We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
* Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory.
* TGE Services, Inc does not warrant that the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
* TGE Services, Inc does not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
* You understand that TGE Services, Inc uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
* We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
* You understand that your Content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit Card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks..
* TGE Services, Inc does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
* You expressly understand and agree that in no event shall TGE Services, Inc, its affiliates, officers, directors and employees be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if TGE Services, Inc has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
* You agree to be personally liable and fully indemnify TGE for any and all damages directly, indirectly and/or consequentially resulting from your attempted or actual unauthorized downloading or other duplication of materials from the Service alone, or with or under the authority of, any other person(s), including, without limitation, any governmental agency(ies), wherein such damages include, without limitation, all direct and consequential damages directly or indirectly resulting from unauthorized downloading of materials from this site including, but not limited to, damages resulting from loss of revenue, loss of property, fines, attorney's fees and costs, including, without limitation, damages resulting from prosecution and/or governmentally imposed seizure(s), forfeiture(s), and/or injunction(s).
You agree that you will not, under any circumstances:
* Engage in any act that TGE Services, Inc deems to be in conflict with the spirit or intent of the Service or make improper use of TGE Services, Inc support services.
* Use cheats, exploits, automation software, bots, hacks, mods or any unauthorized third-party software designed to modify or interfere with the Service.
* Disrupt, overburden, or aid or assist in the disruption or overburdening of any computer or server ("Server") used to offer or support the Service or any TGE Services, Inc
* Institute, assist, or become involved in any type of attack, including without limitation distribution of a virus, denial of service attacks upon the Service, or other attempts to disrupt the Service or any other person's use or enjoyment of the Service.
* Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service, Accounts registered to others or to the computers, Servers, or networks connected to the Service by any means other than the user interface provided by TGE Services, Inc, including but not limited to, by circumventing or modifying, attempting to circumvent or modify, or encouraging or assisting any other person to circumvent or modify, any security, technology, device, or software that is part of the Service.
* Post any information that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory, libellous, or racially, religiously, or otherwise objectionable or offensive.
* Attempt to, or harass, abuse, or harm, or advocate or incite harassment, abuse, or harm of another person, group, including TGE Services, Inc employees, including TGE Services, Inc customer service representatives.
* Make available through the Service any material or information that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, right of privacy, right of publicity, or other right of any person or entity or impersonates any other person, including without limitation a TGE Services, Inc employee.
* Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for any underlying software or other intellectual property used to provide the Service, or to obtain any information from the Service using any method not expressly permitted by TGE Services, Inc.
* Solicit or attempt to solicit personal information from other users of the Service or collect or post anyone's private information, including personally identifiable information (whether in text, image or video form), identification documents, or financial information through the Service.
* Post, upload, reproduce, distribute or otherwise transmit any Content that is unauthorized or unsolicited commercial communications, junk or bulk communications or other "spam" (whether or not using e-mail services, including instant messaging, blog or comment spam) or is otherwise duplicative or unsolicited.
* Engage in threats, harassment, intimidation, stalking or abuse or any conduct that violates the legal rights of others, including the rights of minors and rights relating to privacy and publicity.
TGE Services, Inc reserves the right to determine what conduct it considers to be in violation of the rules of use or otherwise outside the intent or spirit of these Terms of Service or the Service itself. TGE Services, Inc reserves the right to take action as a result, which may include terminating your Account and prohibiting you from using the Service in whole or in part.
Subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein, this site hereby grants you a limited, non-exclusive and non-transferable license to use the Materials during the period in which you are a current Subscriber in good standing. You may use the Materials only in accordance with the terms and conditions of your membership, only on one computer at a time and, if this site makes downloadable copies of the Materials available, you may make only a single copy of such Materials for your personal use and enjoyment.
Termination of Accounts
You can terminate your account by sending a message to your dedicated account manager requesting this to be done from inside your account. TGE will not charge any fees to your credit or debit card. However, closing down your account does not terminate your obligations to this agreement.
We may, in our sole discretion, suspend, restrict or terminate your Account and your use of the Website, effective at any time, without notice to you, for any reason, including because the operation or efficiency of the Website or our or any third party's equipment or network is impaired by your use of the Website, any amount is past due from you to us, we have received a third party complaint which relates to your use or misuse of the Website, or you have been or are in breach of any term or condition of these Terms and Conditions. We will have no responsibility to notify any third party, including any third party providers of services, merchandise or information, of any suspension, restriction or termination of your access to the Website.
Without limiting any other remedies,TGE Services, Inc may limit, suspend, modify, or delete accounts or access to TGE Services, Inc services or portions thereof if you are, or TGE Services, Inc suspects that you are, failing to comply with any of these terms of service or for any actual or suspected illegal or improper use of the service, with or without notice to you. You can lose your user name and persona as a result of account termination or limitation, as well as any benefits, privileges, earned items and purchased items, credits and videos associated with your use of the service, and TGE Services, Inc is under no obligation to compensate you for any such losses or results.
NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES
Sending messages - TGE reserves the right to edit any messages sent to the models and/or to the screen or/and to the team before displaying them. Furthermore, TGE reserves the right not to show any particular message without giving further explanation. Customer agrees not to send any messages which may be considered obscene, abusive, illegal or derogatory to a particular group of people. This is not an exhaustive list of reasons which will lead to TGE editing or blocking a message. TGE may contact the appropriate authorities if a message is deemed to contain illegal content. Even if TGE does not display a message or if TGE edits a message, Customer will be charged for the message no matter if it was sent through a regular premium sms number or by using prepaid credits. While Customers may send messages with requests to the models or to the team, it is up to the particular models and team's discretion whether to fulfill any particular wish or request and in what manner to do so if they decide to fulfill it. The entire risk as to displaying and/or fulfilling a message and all services provided by TGE is borne by you.
Goods and Services Offered By Other Parties: Company does not screen or endorse advertisements or communications submitted to this site by third-party licensees, advertisers, or subscribers for electronic dissemination through this site. Subscribers are therefore advised to use their own judgment to evaluate all advertisements and other communications available at or through the use of this site prior to purchasing goods and/or services described at this site or otherwise responding to any communication at this site.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Notices from this site to Subscribers may be given by means of e-mail, by general posting on this site, or by conventional mail. By registering subscribers confirm their agreement for receiving promotional letters on the registered email. Communications from you to TGE may be made by e-mail, conventional mail or telephone. All questions, complaints, or notices to this site may be sent in the following manner: a. By means of the web site form; You are responsible for providing all personal computer and communications equipment necessary to gain access to you Subscription. Access to and use of you Subscription is through the use of a password.
This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the Subscriber and TGE regarding Subscribers use of this site, Materials and all materials directly and indirectly related thereto. This Agreement supersedes all prior written and oral understandings, writings, and representations and may only be amended upon notice by TGE. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed under the laws of USA. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be reformed only to the extent necessary to make it enforceable. Unless otherwise explicitly stated, the provisions of this Agreement shall survive its termination.
You hereby affirm that you have read this entire agreement and agree to all its terms and conditions by using the website. Furthermore, by authorising the use of your credit card for payment of charges and fees for your obtaining a subscription to this site or by making a bank transfer using Sofort banking, you affirm that you have read this entire agreement and agree to all its terms and conditions.
By using the website you indicate that you have read the membership agreement in its entirety, understand its terms, consent to all the terms and conditions set forth in the membership agreement, represent and warrant that you are currently over the age of 18 years and understand that materials presented at this site include nudity, visual and audio presentations of erotic situations.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
TGE Services, Inc reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the NEWS section of the site.
TGE Services, Inc shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
The parties have requested and agree that these Terms and Conditions and all documents relating thereto be drawn up in English. Les parties ont demande que cette convention ainsi que tous les documents qui s'y rattachent soient rediges en anglais.